CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
CISSP means Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
CISSP validates an information security professional which is deeply technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
CISSP is developed by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)².
THe Certification can help:• You will maximize your earning potential • You will maximize your career potential • You will stand tall among your peers • You will have demonstrated years of hands-on cybersecurity experience • You will become a member of the largest association of cybersecurity professionals in the world today
1) Will understand all aspects of the cyber-security landscape.
2) The CISSP covers the fundamental elements of the entire cyber-security field
3) Will know about IT and Internet security testing and operations
4) Will learn about software development security
5) Will understand the security of architecture and engineering
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 250 questions
- 700 marks required to pass (out of 1000 available) – 70%
- 240 minutes’ duration
- Closed book