Project Management Program Version 5 Training
Global Skills Development Agency
Four Days intensive classroom training. Clear identification of con-tents or material which is must to pass exam. Copy of PMI accredited course-ware and practice questions.
- Introduction to project management
- Project life-cycle and organization
- Project management process groups
- Project integration management
- Project Scope management
- Project Time management
- Project Cost management
- Project Quality management
- Project Human resource Mgmt.
- Project Communications Mgmt.
- Project Risk management
- Project Procurement management
- Professional responsibility
- Practice PMP exam
- Knowledge Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Plan Schedule Management
PMP course curriculum, based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Fifth Edition, reflects the collaboration and knowledge of working project managers and provides the fundamentals of project management as they apply to a wide range of projects. This internationally recognized standard of achievement gives project managers the essential tools to practice project management and deliver organizational results.
An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and question and answer.
- Consultants with 15+ Yrs. of Large program & Project Management, Agile and Scrum Master Experienced
- Trained more than 2500+ Professionals & supported certifying PMP Examination
- Case Study & Live Projects Based Training Workshop
- Detailed Analysis/Explanation on the key Project Management Concepts and Methodologies
- Assist Professionals for filling Mandatory Project Management Experience details
- 4 Days (2 Weekends) intensive classroom training
- Clear identification of contents/material which is must to pass exam.
- Copy of PMI accredited course-ware and practice questions.
Project Life Cycle— Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing. With 4 Mock Tests—200 Ques-tions Each 2 Test Individually & 2 will be In Group
- Exam Duration: 4 Hours
- Exam Format: Multiple Choices
- Number of Question: 200 Questions (`175 carries marks)
- Exam Pass Mark: Not
Who Should Attend?
All IT Professional, Systems and Network Administrators, Managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization. Business Manager or business pro-cess owner in an organization to understand What to Expect from Project Management.
- Increased Salary! Often, earning a certification, such as the PMP, can quickly lead to compensation increase of 20% or more.
- Networking opportunity & also who consistently want to make them salable in competitive market.
- Key to your Job/Career Change! Many technical people who want to advance will earn their PMP certification in order to move into position of greater responsibility.
- Self Confidence,! You have Achieved the PMP certification based on the years of experience, Hard work, Dedication & you will have the abilities of change.
Why Global Skills?
Global Skills Development Agency?
PH# +88 01766343434
Global Skills provides high quality IT Professional Training and Consulting Services to our valued customers.
- Our team brings the much needed combination of expertise on Technology Domains, Deep Industry Knowledge, Consulting & Delivery Experience, which is a unique capability rarely available in industry.
- Our services are aimed towards enhancing business value of IT, maximizing return on investments, building long term capabilities for our customers, which are essential levers of growth for the new age organizations.
Global Skills Development Agency.
- ITIL 2011 Foundation
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Service Strategy
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Service Design
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Service Transition
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Service Operation
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Operational Support & Analysis
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Planning, Protection & Optimization
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Release, Control & Validation
- ITIL 2011 Intermediate—Service Offerings & Agreements
- ITIL 2011 EXPERT—Managing Across Lifecycle
- IT Service Management (Based on ISO/IEC 20000)
- Information Security (Based on ISO/IEC 27000)
- Leadership & Development Management Program
- Cloud Computing Foundation
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Project 2010
INFORMATION SECURITY TRAINING
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified ISO 27001 Foundation
RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager
- Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager with OCTAVE
- Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager with EBIOS
- Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager with MEHARI
- Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager with an introduction to
- Risk assessment methodologies
CERTIFIED ISO 31000 RISK MANAGER
- Risk assessment with the OCTAVE method
- Introduction to the OCTAVE method
- Risk assessment with the EBIOS method
- Introduction to the EBIOS method
- Risk assessment with the MEHARI method
- Introduction to the MEHARI method
- Introduction to ISO 27005
- Introduction to Risk assessment methodologies
SERVICE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- Certified ISO 20000 Lead Implementer
- Certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditor
- Certified ISO 20000 Foundation
tag, pmp training, pmp training in Dhaka, pmp training in Bangladesh, local pmp training, best pmp training, pmp exam preparation course, pmp exam fee