In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the service transition phase of the service lifecycle. You’ll focus on service transition purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations. This course utilizes lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and position you to successfully complete the associated exam
- Introduction to service transition
- Service transition principles
- Service transition processes
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organizing for service transition
- Technology considerations
- Implementing and improving service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Transition best practices
Learn how to manage the efficient and effective transition of new or changed services – including activities such as communications, commitment and organizational change
Understand how to provide value to the customer, service provider and IT organization
Learn how to analyse, justify and select the implementation approach, challenges, critical success factors and risks
Learn the knowledge required to pass the ITIL Intermediate Service Transition Exam
Gain an additional 3 credits towards your ITIL Expert certification status
EXIN Accredited ITIL Service Transition (ST) certification Exam Pattern.
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, scenario based gradient scored question
- Number of Question: There are 8 questions and each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Exam Pass Mark: 70%
- Level of Qualification: Expert
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2011. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS