Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks
- In addition the training for this certification should include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity
Who Should Attend?
IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
EXIN Accredited ITIL Expert Trainer with 15+ Yr. Experience
EXIN Accredited Global Training and Examination Provider
IEVISION Consultants will prepare you for ITIL Expert with each Module
Exclusive Pre-course Material
2 Days Extensive Training Program
Exam & Certification Fees Included
100% Certification Warranty based on Quality of training (if fail, Globalskills will re-pay the certification cost).
Excellent Pre & Post Professional Training Support
Very Affordable Pricing with high Quality Training
EXIN Accredited ITIL Service Strategy (SS) certification Exam Pattern.
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, scenario based gradient scored question
- Number of Question: There are 8 questions and each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Exam Pass Mark: 70%
- Level of Qualification: Expert
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
Copyright © AXELOS Limited 2011. All rights reserved. Material is reproduced under license from AXELOS