A changing world demands a changed approach. As Darwin realized many years ago, “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. ” This truth is still applicable to the business world of today.
EXIN’S AGILE SCRUM EXAM PROGRAM
EXIN’s Agile Scrum exam program is aimed at professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management, in particular for those that are leading or participating in changes and projects.
Agile Scrum benefits
- Agile Scrum maximizes transparency.
- The flexible way of working allows for changing (business) demands.
- Testing is integrated throughout the project so that quality issues can be detected quickly.
- Combines agile methodologies and scrum practices.
- It can be applied to projects of all types, and combined with any Project Management framework or methodology.
Benefits for companies
- Companies can respond faster to changing market conditions.
- Improves organizational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Business and IT alignment.
Benefits for individuals
- The project transparency; clearly defined roles, interaction and flexibility.
- Successful participation in Agile Scrum projects.
- Higher salary.
- Increases career opportunities.
AGILE SCRUM MODULES
Agile Scrum Foundation
The module for Professionals aiming at the basic knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum practices to manage any type project. Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach the goal.
Agile Scrum Master
The module for Managers covers both Agile thinking as well as specific Scrum practices. This advanced exam focuses on adapting Agile or Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master. The Agile Scrum Foundation certification is highly recommended, but not required.
Agile Scrum Product Owner
An Agile Scrum Product Owner certificate ensures that a candidate can successfully lead Agile Scrum projects in the context of an overall Service and Product Lifecycle, in a way that adds the most value possible for the customer.
“e-Competence Framework (e-CF) The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.”—click to read